The Delphos Kiwanis and Rotary Clubs are sponsoring the 35th annual Health Screening Program on Saturdays, September 27 & October 5, 2014 from 7a-9a at the Delphos Jefferson High School cafeteria.
• Comprehensive Metabolic Panel: cholesterol, triglycerides, HDL, LDL, and more -$30
• Prostate Screen Assay: a tool in evaluating the 50+ year-old male prostate for cancer -$30
• A1c: evaluates the average amount of blood sugar, giving invaluable information for monitoring diabetes and heart disease -$15
• Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH): the thyroid helps set our “idle speed” -$15
• New this year is Vitamin D (25-Hydroxy-D): Vitamin D is used not only for bone health, but also our immune system, preventing cancers and diabetes; plus it affects about 10% of all our genes -$40